Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Baked Pasta with Sausage, Tomatoes, and Cheese

Now that fall is upon us, it is time to trot out all the homey, comforting recipes that have sat forlorn and untouched throughout the summer months. Of course, it is still in the high 80s and humid here in Florida, but I choose to ignore that. It's October, doggone it, I want some baked pasta! And so will you after this post. Seriously, make it. You will totally thank me for it. I will begin by enticing you with photographs of its cheesy, mouthwatering goodness.

Looks good, huh? Huh? Huh? (If we were not separated by cyberspace I would be nudging you with my elbow here. I suppose it is a good thing we are separated by cyberspace because that would probably be annoying.) Now contemplate the sausage. I used sweet Italian turkey sausage because the kids don't like spicy.
Now--stop salivating all over your keyboard!--click here for the recipe and go make you some dinner.

No comments: