Tuesday, October 7, 2008

If You're Missing the Grill

I got to thinking after my last post that perhaps I should include a recipe for those of us still experiencing less than cool, crisp autumn weather and those of you who miss summery grilled food. Thus, I submit for your consideration kefta and zucchini kebobs via smittenkitchen. These were beyond delicious. Everyone in my family moaned in delight and declared them fabulous in every respect. Even if you are a little nervous about ethnic food and the idea of dipping meat into minted yogurt, don't be afraid. After all, the worst that could happen is you don't like it. Don't worry, just try one bite and if you don't like it, you don't have to eat it. (Works on my kids.) You don't even need a grill. I did mine in the grill pan because it was raining. They are very simple to make.
Here are the kefta

Here's the zucchini. Now, put them together and....

ummmmm....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmMMMMMM I want some! I have a great recipe I'll email you soon. I'll have to type it up and I am lazy! :)